This 66″x24″ Cain computer training table with dual power and data hubs is a perfect and convenient option for you. With its quick and easy assembly that only requires a few screws, you can be up and running in about 15 minutes without any complications. The 1″ thick, wood laminate covered tops are perfect for almost any environment with their bump, stain, spill, and burn resistant finish.
These tables really shine when you need to stay connected and stay powered on. The two power and data hubs are built into the table to allow you to effortlessly connect your devices for power, USB, and Ethernet. Keep messy wires to a minimum with the built in cable hanger under the table. When you aren’t in need of power, you can simply cover up the data ports by flipping down the tops to give you a flat table surface to work on.
If you are looking for a sturdy, reliable table that handles your electronics with a breeze, this 66″x24″ Cain training table with two power and data hubs is for you!
- Tops are 1” thick and are wrapped in a beautiful wood laminate that protects from bumps, stains, spills and burns.
- Edges are covered in a black “PVC” edge band.
- The T Base assembly is very simple and can be done quickly with just a few screws.
- The base offers adjustable glides and a powder coated finish.
- Cable Hanger included for clean wire management.
With all the basic functions you need for your training room the Cain base training tables fit perfect and are priced to fit your budget.
EACH POWER HUB INCLUDES
- 2 AC 125V 60Hz power outlets
- 2 USB 2.0 ports>
- 2 USB charging ports
- 1 front/ rear Ethernet port
- 1 front/ rear USB port
- 1 front/ rear phone port
- 10 ft. power cord
Power block features a black cover plate for clean neat look and is angled toward user for convenience.
- Table Dimensions: 66”W x 24”D x 30”H
- Table Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Base Construction: Cast Metal
- Weight: 77 lbs.
- Assembly: 15 min.