The Office Place products are warranted against manufacturers defect in material and workmanship for the usable life of the product for the original owner, as defined as follows:
One year – RTA home office products, Flip Flop home office products, Chloe tables
Two years – gas cylinders, control mechanisms, upholstery and foam
Five years – “Accessories,” chair bases, metal and wood chair frames, casters, glides, any and all wood or polymer based components
Ten years – All laminate, wood or veneer casegoods, metal desk pedestals, metal shelving units, metal table legs and bases, and carts
To Obtain Service Under the Warranty
Should any component be found to be defective, the customer should contact The Office Place. We will gather information on the product, including the product number or name, nature of the defect, original sale date, and conditions product is being used, along with the defective product or part. The Office Place will then determine whether a replacement part or product is to be provided free of charge under warranty. The customer will return the defective part or product freight. Upon receipt of the defective part or product, a replacement will be sent to the customer.
Failure to provide the requested information – including proof of purchase – or to return the defective part will result in the request for a warranty part or product to be rejected.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Normal “wear and tear”, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Seating products used for more than 8 hours in a given day or 40 hours in a given week
- Seating products used by persons weighing over the maximum capacity of 250 lbs. with the exception of the 4400 Zeng stack chair tested to 400 lbs., the 1106 Crusoe BT tested to 500 lbs., the Goliath 1100 tested to 350 lbs.
- Products used for rental purposes
- Damaged caused by the carrier in transit (which should be handled per the receiving instructions below) or damage caused during installation or assembly
- Failures due the negligence of the customer to properly assemble or regularly maintain (including but not limited to cleaning, lubricating, tightening all screws, bolts and cams every 3-6 months) their product.
- Variations in leather and wood finishes which are to be expected due to their nature as natural materials.
- Products which have been altered, are missing components, or have been assembled in a manor inconsistent with the manufacturer-provided assembly instructions.
- Tufted buttons on any products.
The warranty applies only to products. Regency Inc. is in no way responsible for loss, inconvenience, or other damages or expenses resulting from a product defect. This warranty is valid in the USA only.
The above warranty is effective for any products sold on or after January 1, 2018. The terms of this warranty may be altered at a future date by the manufacturer, upon notification of the manufacturer’s authorized re-sellers.
If there are any questions regarding this limited warranty you may contact us using the information below.